Swami Vivekananda Institute of Science and Technology (SVIST) Kolkata, West Bengal has invited applications for a full time Bachelor of Technology (BTech) programme. The SVIST BTech course is offered in different areas like mechanical engineering, civil engineering, computer science and engineering and more. Interested and eligible candidates can apply for the SVIST BTech programme by visiting the institute’s official website. The SVIST application form has to be submitted in online mode before the application’s last date.
Applicants must go through the SVIST eligibility criteria, course fees, and other important details of the programme before filling the application form.
SVIST BTech Eligibility criteria 2022
- Programme Eligibility Criteria
Bachelor of Technology Applicant should have passed 10+2 examination or equivalent with a minimum of 45% marks in Physics, Chemistry & Mathematics in aggregate
- SVIST Admission 2022 – Course, fee, duration and specialization
Course Specialization Duration Fee Per Annum
BTech Computer Science and Engineering Civil Engineering Electronics and Communication Engineering Electronics and Electrical Engineering Mechanical Engineering 4 years Rs 2 to 5 lakhs
- SVIST Admission Process 2022
Follow the steps mentioned below to get into Swami Vivekananda Institute of Science and Technology:
- Applicants must fill the WBJEE form 2022.
- Appear and qualify the WBJEE examination.
- Merit list will be prepared by WBJEEB and those whose name is on the merit list have to participate in the counseling process.
- Aspirants who qualify the WBJEE cutoff 2022 can participate in WBJEE counseling.
- The final seat allotment list will be released in online mode and candidates will be called for the document verification.
- Pay the SVIST fees to confirm the admission.
NOTE: For B.Tech the score of JEE 2022 exam is also considered for admission.
Swami Vivekananda Institute of Science and Technology, Dakshin Gobindapur, Rajpur Sonarpur, Kolkata, West Bengal 700145
Courtesy : Careers360