To be eligible, an applicant must
- Have passed Class XII from a recognized board in India
- Have 1st-year undergraduate students
- Students whose Class XII results have not declared the need to apply after the declaration of the result.
- Students who belong to socially and economically weaker sections of society.
The selected candidates will receive tuition fees, maintenance allowance or hostel and mess charges as per the norms.
- Award amounts may be negotiated on the basis of this information. Failure to report additional financial support/scholarship can constitute grounds for withdrawal of the BHEL-FAEA Scholarships.
- The amount for the award will be determined by FAEA to ensure compliance with budgetary guidelines. Final awards are based entirely on the discretion of the FAEA and may cover the full cost of proposed study plans for up to five years.
How can you apply?
The candidates can apply for the scholarship by following the below-mentioned steps –
Step 1: Click on the ‘Apply Now‘ button and read the details carefully.
Step 2: Navigate ‘Proceed for Registration’ to ‘Register’.
Step 3: After successful registration, log in using valid credentials.
Step 4: Fill in the online application form and submit.
Note – After filling the application form online successfully, the applicant will be allotted 9 digit auto-generated “Confirmation Code” which should be kept note of for future correspondence with FAEA.
Application Deadline – 30th June 2022
- The shortlisted students will be invited for interviews across India in the metropolitan city.
- Thereafter, a national panel will make the final selection and the results will be declared. The support granted will be subject to the student being accepted by the host university/institution/college.
Terms and Conditions
- An incomplete application or application submitted after the last date will not be considered.
Scholarships will be for up to a maximum of five years.
- An incomplete application form will not be considered.
- Recipients of FAEA scholarships are expected to excel in their studies and show success in their coursework. Results from the host university/institution/college must be forwarded to the FAEA office on an annual basis. In addition, Fellows will be required to submit periodic reports of their progress.