To be eligible, an applicant must
- Hold an M.Sc./M.Tech. degree in Atmospheric Science/Meteorology/Climate Science/Geophysics/Oceanography/Hydrometeorology/Computer Engineering/Physics or any disciplines related to Environmental Science from a recognized University/Institution with minimum first class or equivalent CGPA
- Have qualified one of the following –
CSIR-UGC National Eligibility Test, including NET-Lectureship and/or
GATE/JAM/ or equivalent
Desired Qualifications –
- Be prior research experience in WRF modelling (WRF) and data assimilation is desired
- Be familiar with the analysis of data sets from climate models
- Have knowledge of appropriate programming languages such as FORTRAN, NCL, Python, R, and shell scripting
The candidate will receive a fellowship of INR 31,000 per month plus 16% HRA for the CSIR-UGC NET/GATE or equivalent qualified applicants. The other candidates will receive per the ISRO norms/guidelines.
- Curriculum Vitae (CV)
- Details of qualifications and experience
How can you apply?
Eligible candidates can apply for the fellowship by following the steps mentioned below:
Step 1: Click on ‘Apply Now‘ button below and read all details.
Step 2: Send the CV with supporting documents in a single PDF file (relevant documents of details of qualifications and experience) to the Principal Investigator with the subject line “Application for JRF Position for ISRO sponsored Project” via email at – firstname.lastname@example.org on or before 9th July 2022.
Application Deadline – 9th July 2022
The candidate will be selected based on their performance in the interview and fulfilment of the eligibility criteria.
Terms and Conditions
- The shortlisted candidates will be considered for an online interview at a later date, which will be notified by email only.
- The selected candidates must submit a copy of all original certificates, experience certificates, and other relevant documents immediately after completion of the selection processes and bring all original certificates, experience certificates, and other relevant documents at the time of joining for verification.