To be eligible, an applicant must
- Be studying in class 11, 12, ITI, Diploma, Graduation or Post graduation
- Fulfil the eligibility of percentage marks in their previous class as specified
- The selected students will receive awards in the following ways –
Class 11 and 12 students – INR 500 per month.
- ITI diploma students – INR 500 per month (for Government/Government aided ITIs) and INR 700 per month (for private ITIs).
- Graduation-level courses students – Up to INR 1,000 per month
- Post graduation level courses students – Up to INR 1.200 per month
- Diploma courses students – INR 1,000 per month (for girls) and INR 800 per month (for boys)
- Medical/Engineering courses students – Up to INR 2,000 per month.
- Copy of SSLC/HSC scorecard
- Copy of the last examination
- Copy of the income certificate
- Copy of merit certificate (applicable for Medical, Engineering, Diploma and MBA students)
- Copy of certificates regarding fees paid (applicable for Medical, Engineering, Diploma and MBA students)
- Certificate from the hostel warden (for hostellers)
- Certificate of physical disability from the competent authority (if applicable)
PPO, Relationship dependency certificate and Ex-servicemen widow I-card (for widows and ex-servicemen)
How can you apply?
Follow the steps below to apply for the scholarship:
Step 1: Click on the ‘Apply Now‘ button below.
Step 2: Download the application form.
Step 3: Send the application form with all the supporting documents to the below-mentioned address –
The Trustee, Sitaram Jindal Foundation, Jindal Nagar, Tumkur Road, Bengaluru – 560073
Application received round the year.
All the applicants meeting the eligibility criteria will be considered for this scholarship.
Terms and Conditions
- For physically challenged or handicapped students, the eligibility percentage of marks will be pass marks in all categories.
- At the time of continuation (Repeat) of scholarship in all categories, the minimum percentage of marks for continuation will be relaxed by 5%.
- Only those application forms which are downloadable free of cost from the Foundation’s website will be entertained.
- Application forms separately printed (in Printing Presses) will not be entertained.
- Please ensure the information & documents furnished are absolutely genuine and correct, failing which action will be taken as we have a stringent system of checking and verification by which some persons were caught and punished in the past.
- A student should apply for a scholarship only once during the duration of the course.
- The scholarships will be given in all Govt., Govt. aided Schools, Colleges/ Institutes and those private schools, Colleges/institutes where the exorbitant fee is not charged to the students.
- For 3 years or longer duration courses, applications will not be entertained from final year students.
- The scholarship will not be given for courses of less than one-year duration.
- The scholarship will be discontinued after the student crosses 30 years of age.