To be eligible, an applicant must –
- Hold a Ph.D. degree in Mathematics from a recognised University/Institute
- Have strong training in euclidean harmonic analysis
The selected candidate will receive a fellowship of INR 47,000 per month plus HRA (as per Institute norms).
- A duly filled application form with the names of two referees
- A detailed Curriculum Vitae (CV)
- Summary of research work (up to two pages) done in the past three years
How can you apply?
Eligible candidates can apply for the post through the following steps –
Step 1: Click on the “Apply Now” button below and read all details.
Step 2: Send the application through email at – email@example.com with the subject line as – ‘Application for the post of Research Associate – I’.
Application Deadline – 31st July 2022*
*Note – The application for the post is open till the position is filled.
The candidate will be selected based on their performance in the interview.
Terms and Conditions
- No TA/DA will be paid to attend the interview.
- No correspondence will be entertained with regard to application status.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be asked to appear for an interview.