To be eligible, the applicants must:
- Be domiciled in India
- Have received an offer and accepted it as well as selected the University of Birmingham as their firm choice for a full-time undergraduate programme starting September 2022
- Be classed by the University as an overseas fee payer for tuition fee purposes and be able to pay the outstanding tuition fees not covered by the scholarship
- Have sufficient funds to cover the full cost of living at the University of Birmingham, plus any visa/travel expenses associated with studying in the UK
- Be registered with, and have their undergraduate study application attached to, one of our local representatives listed here in alphabetical order:
* Aspire Overseas Education
* Edwise Education
* Intake Education
* Krishna Consultants
* SI-UK, TCGlobal
A total of five students will be awarded a scholarship of GBP 2,500.
How can you apply?
Follow the steps below to apply for this scholarship:
Step 1: Click on the ‘Apply Now‘ and read the details carefully.
Step 2: Register with one of the specified local representatives to complete the application procedure.
Application Deadline – 29th July 2022
The students will be selected for the award purely based on academic merit.
Note: Only under exceptional circumstances in which the University is unable to choose an awardee based solely on academic merit (for instance, if two candidates have identical grades) will applicants be asked to attend an interview via Zoom.
Terms and Conditions
- Please note that students already registered and studying on a programme at the University of Birmingham in the UK, and students applying for MBChB Medicine and Surgery or BDS Dental Surgery are not eligible for this scholarship.
- The scholarship is for 5 x £2,500 awards towards tuition fees (for the first year only) of a full-time undergraduate degree programme at the University starting September 2022.
- The scholarships will be awarded to the highest performing students starting their University of Birmingham programme in the 2022/23 academic year.