To be eligible, an applicant must:
- Be an Indian citizen
- Be between 18 and 35 years of age
Note – Overseas Citizens of India and Non-Indian Residents are not eligible.
The award supports the 10 art practitioners through a financial grant, a mentorship programme and an exhibitory component.
- A current resume
- An artist’s statement, explaining practice and interests, and a brief explanation of the works submitted
- Images of up to 20 works, each image labelled with the artist’s name, title of work, date, dimensions and medium. If works are part of a series please provide multiple images (each series will be considered a separate work).
For video files –
- Please use MPEG, MP4, AVI, WAV file formats only, compatible with VLC/Quicktime Player.
- The applicant can add video links within the PDF itself, or send the files to us separately via direct email/Google Drive/Dropbox/WeTransfer, or any other such file-sharing platform through email at – email@example.com.
- In the case of file-sharing platforms where links expire, another link will be requested from the candidate in writing.
- If the applicant is sending video files, please mention what medium of transfer will be used, in the email and PDF.
Note – All the documents must be submitted in a single PDF.
How can you apply?
Follow the steps below to apply for the scholarship:
Step 1: Click on the ‘Apply Now‘ button
Step 2: Navigate to ‘Application Material’ and click on ‘download here’.
Step 3: Download the EAA+ application form.
Step 4: Send the application form through email at – firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line as – ‘EAA+ Application 2022, (Name of Applicant)’.
Application Deadline – 25th July 2022
The selection of the candidates will be based on the eligibility criteria.
Terms and Conditions
- Incomplete applications and/or applications submitted to any other FICA email ID will not be accepted.
- Please note that we will not individually acknowledge the receipt of applications given the volume of submissions received.