To be eligible, an applicant must
- Be an Indian citizen
- Have completed the final year (4th year) B.E./B.Tech./B.Sc.(Engg)/B.Tech./M.Tech. dual degree projects from 16th July 2021 to 15th July 2022 for the academic year 2021-2022
- Have completed M.E./M.Tech., M.Sc. (Engg)/M.S. by Research/M.Tech./Ph.D. dual Degree theses from 16th July 2021 to 15th July 2022, for the academic year 2021-2022
- Have his/her Ph.D. thesis examined and accepted/recommended for Award from 1st July 2021 to 30th June 2022
A maximum of 10 awardees at each level will be conferred with the Award. The selected awardees will receive the awards in the following way –
- Doctoral Level – A certificate and INR 25,000 in cash for the awardees
- Master’s Level – INR 15,000 in cash for the awardees
- Bachelor’s Level – INR 10,000 in cash for each team member, subject to a maximum of four team members
- Degree/provision degree certificate
- Academic degrees and certificates
Follow the below steps to apply for the fellowship:
Step 1: Click on the “Apply Now“ and register.
Step 2: Read the instructions and download the application proforma.
Step 3: Send the nomination form in the prescribed format with all the documents through email at – firstname.lastname@example.org.
Note – In case, the document is not signed (a scanned copy of the signature), an email should be sent by the sponsor viz Principal/Deans/Heads/Registrar/Director of Engineering College/Institution, where the candidate has carried out the applicant’s project/thesis for the award of degree, authenticating the nomination.
Application Deadline – 31st July 2022
There would be a two-tier selection process wherein the initial shortlisting would be done by the Selection Committee. The shortlisted nominees will be invited to make a presentation before the Selection Committee. The Selection Committee would then recommend the nominee for conferment of the Award for approval by the Governing Council.
Note – The dates for the presentation will be announced later.
Terms and Conditions
The awardees will be invited to the INAE Annual Convention being held in December each year wherein they would be conferred with the Award and also inducted as “Student-Members” for a period of five years.