To be eligible, an applicant must
- Be enrolled in a full-time undergraduate or postgraduate (general, technical or professional) programme at a recognised institution
- Have scored at least 75% marks in the previous qualifying examination, i.e, class 12 or graduation
- Have an annual family income of less than INR 6 lakh from all sources.
NOTE: The applicants are required to maintain an average of 65% marks in previous semesters to ensure the renewal of the scholarship for subsequent years of studies.
The selected scholars will receive the following benefits –
For General UG and PG courses –
- Day-scholars will receive an amount equal to the full annual fee charged by the institution + INR 15,000 per annum, subject to a maximum ceiling of INR 1.2 lakh per annum (all-inclusive).
- Residents or candidates living in the hostels of College/University (no paying guests) will receive an amount equal to the full annual fee charged by the institution + Hostel fees + INR 15,000 per annum, subject to a maximum ceiling of INR 2.4 lakh per annum (all-inclusive).
For Professional/Technical UG and PG Courses
- Day-scholars will receive an amount equal to the full annual fee charged by the institution + INR 20,000 per annum, subject to a maximum ceiling of INR 1.5 per annum (all-inclusive).
- Residents or candidates living in the hostels of College/University (no paying guests) will receive an amount equal to the full annual fee charged by the institution + Hostel fees + INR 20,000 per annum, subject to a maximum ceiling of INR 2.5 lakh per annum (all-inclusive).
- A completed and signed copy of the application form including the listed below information –
- Name and address of the student along with contact details.
- Name and address of the College with name of the Head of the Institution.
- Examination passed, with marksheets, of all examinations from High School onwards.
- The Course in which studying and the duration of the Course.
- Day Scholar/Resident – Certificate from Institution to be attached.
- Family details, in brief, mentioning the family income of the father and mother combined and the number of the dependents, with ages and relation to the parents/guardian. If employed salary certificates and self-employed, then Tax returns.
- Participation in other activities like sports/dramas/debates and other cultural activities
- An essay about the ambition in life by the candidate.
- Category: General/OBC/SC/ST
How can you apply?
Step 2: The scholarship application form will open. Fill in all required details.
Step 3: Upload the photograph of the applicant.
Step 4: Submit the application online.
Note: Once the online application is submitted, the applicants are required to submit the completed and signed copy of the application along with the requisite documents to the address mentioned below –
Sanganeria Foundation for Health & Education
64/1, Site IV, Industrial Area, Sahibabad, Ghaziabad U.P – 201010
Application Deadline – 15th August 2022
- All applications received will be reviewed by an expert committee of academicians who will recommend the eligible candidates to SFHE for approval.
- The SFHE will be the final authority for taking a decision and its decision in all matters will be final and binding. The candidates who are finally approved/selected will be intimated by 30th September each year.
Terms and Conditions
- All applications must be duly forwarded and recommended by the Head of the Institution. The recommendation must also clearly mention whether the candidate is in receipt of any other scholarship or financial assistance from any Government/University/Board/College or any other private Body.
- All recipients will be subject to the Rules of Discipline of the Institution. The financial aid will be forfeited if the student is found guilty of breach of discipline by the college.
- The assistance once granted will continue for the duration of the course subject to the condition that the candidate will maintain a good academic record and discipline. However, the candidate will have to apply every year for renewal by the 15th of August.
- The financial assistance will be disbursed through the Institution and the decision of SFHE will be final and binding in all matters.