To be eligible, an applicant must –
- hold a postgraduate degree in Management
- have at least 3 years of experience in corporate/academics
The selected candidates will receive a consolidated fellowship of INR 35,000 per month.
Curriculum Vitae (CV) mentioning two references
How can you apply?
The eligible candidates can apply for the competition by following the below-mentioned steps –
Step 1: Click on the ‘Apply Now‘ button and read the details.
Step 2: Send the detailed CV (Hard Copy) mentioning two references with contact details to the below-mentioned address on or before 31 st July 2022 –
Director, Jamnalal Bajaj Institute of Management Studies,
164, Backbay Reclamation, H T Parekh Road, Churchgate – 400020
Application Deadline – 31st July 2022
The candidates will be selected based on the fulfilment of the eligibility criteria.
During the Fellowship –
The fellow will make a presentation of the work done in front of the committee after every three months. The Recommendation of the expert committee will be considered for extension of the fellowship.
Terms and Conditions
- The fellow will report to The Director, JBIMS for all purposes.
- The tenure of the post will be for 1 (One) year, with a review after every three months. To terminate the appointment from any side, a notice of one month is required.
- A notice of one month is required to terminate the engagement from any side.
- The fellow is expected to make academic research reports, and monographs and support the institute in various academic activities etc.