To be eligible, an applicant must –
- be a B.Sc./B.E./B.Tech./M.A. or equivalent degree holder
- have relevant skills and interests
- have specialisation in Public Policy and Governance
The selected 5 interns will receive INR 20,000 per month for 6 months.
How can you apply?
Eligible candidates can apply for the internship by following the below-mentioned steps –
Step 1: Click on the “Apply Now” below and read the details.
Step 2: Navigate the ‘Apply Now’ button below the page.
Step 3: Fill in the required details to ‘Register’. (Note – If the applicant is already registered, kindly log in using valid credentials.)
Step 4: Fill in the details and submit the application form.
Application Deadline – 13th August 2022
The candidates will be selected based on the fulfilment of eligibility criteria.
Terms and Conditions
- The duration of the internship is 6 months.
- The Terms of Engagement will be as per TULIP Handbook and TULIP Guidelines.