The Karnataka Examination Authority will begin KCET 2022 document verification process from August 8. Qualified candidates will have to submit their documents for verification as a part of the admission process. In order to get the documents verified, candidates have to visit the centres specified by the authorities. Earlier, the authorities, through their notification, had postponed the KCET counselling process till further notice.
As per the Karnataka Higher Education Minister Dr. C N Ashwath Narayan, the PUC marks for the CET repeaters will not be considered. The tweet says “In the interest of 3 lakh students, KEA has decided not to consider the PUC marks of 24,000 students who have cleared the second PUC in the academic year 2021-22 and have re-written CET this year as well, there is no change in this. The Chief Minister B.S. Bommai has also been informed about this.”
KCET 2022 counselling: Documents required for verification
Candidates have to produce the following document for verification purpose:
- KCET 2022 application form printout.
- Proof of application fee payment.
- KCET 2022 hall ticket.
- Score card of SSLC/10th Standard.
- Scorecard of 2nd PUC/12th Standard.
- Two recent passport size photographs.
- Study Certificate Countersigned by the concerned BEO/DDPI.
- Any other required documents as prescribed.
- The KCET rank 2022 will be prepared considering KCET 2022 marks and Class 12 scores.
However, for CET repeaters, the PUC marks will not be considered. The authorities have announced the KCET result 2022 on July 30. Candidates declared qualified in the results are eligible to appear for KCET counselling 2022.
Courtesy : Careers360