To be eligible, an applicant must –
- BTech: Have completed 10+2 with Maths and Physics and hold a valid score in JEE, CEE, or R-JEE
- BBA: Have secured 50% marks in HSC from a recognized board (45% for SC/OBC/ST)
- BSc: Have secured at least 50% marks in HSC with science disciplines
- BID: Have completed 12 years of education or three years diploma in any stream
- BFA/B.Des: Have completed HSC from a recognized board
- BPT: Have secured a minimum of 50% marks in HSC with the science stream with Biology at the HSC level
- B.Pharm: Have secured at least 50% marks with Physics, Maths, Chemistry, and Biology as a compulsory subject in HSC
- BA LLB: Have completed 12 years of education with a minimum of 50% marks
- M.Tech: Hold a BE or B.Tech degree with 50% marks
- MBA: Have a valid score in XAT, MAT, CAT, or GMAT with a graduation degree
- MA: Have passed graduation degree with at least 2nd division
- M.Des: Have passed B.Tech, BID, AMIE, or a similar degree with 50% marks
- PhD: Have passed Master’s degree from a recognized institute
Note – For detailed information, kindly refer to the ‘Scholarship Guidelines’ document.
The scholarships will be given under different categories. For each category, the students stand a chance to get a scholarship of up to INR 2 lakh depending on their academic merit or any other achievement. Different categories of scholarships include –
- Royal Merit – On Admission Scholarship – 25% to 100% tuition fee waiver
- Royal Endowment & Other Scholarship – 25% to 50% tuition fee waiver
- Monthly Scholarship for Semester Toppers – INR 3,000 per month
Note – For detailed information about the academic requirements for each scholarship, kindly refer to the ‘Scholarship Guidelines’ document.
- 4 passport size photographs (size 3.5 cm x 4.5cm; (jpg/gif/png/jpeg/bmp format for online submission)
- Marksheets from Class 10 onwards (as applicable)
- Photocopy of age proof
- Photocopy of admit card/scorecard of the qualifying exam
Note – For online submission of photograph/marksheet etc., please use scanned copy in jpg/gif/png/jpeg/bmp format.
How can you apply?
Eligible candidates can apply for the scholarship by following the steps mentioned below:
Step 1: Click on the ‘Apply Now’ button below.
Step 2: Register on the official website with a valid email ID and password.
Step 3: Verify and confirm the registration message sent through SMS/Email.
Step 4: Once registered, fill up the application form with valid details.
Step 5: Upload a softcopy of all documents and a recent colour passport size photograph.
Step 6: Pay the registration fee of INR 1,000 via Paytm or Bill Desk.
Step 7: Submit the application form.
NOTE: For offline mode, download the Application Form by visiting ‘https://rgu.ac/applyonlineinfo.php#admissionProTab2’. Print the application form, fill in the required details completely, affix a recent colour passport size photo and submit it along with a photocopy of all the documents at the campus. Download the application form free of cost and submit it with DD for INR 1,000/- in favour of “The Assam Royal Global University” payable at Guwahati.