- Open for students who are residents of Noida, Delhi, and Gurugram.
- Applicants must be studying in the first year of the Diploma/ITI programme.
- Applicants must be enrolled and continuing their education.
- Annual family income of the applicant must not be more than INR 5 lakh from all sources.
- Special consideration for students –
- Who have lost their parent(s)/ earning family member(s) since January 2020, OR
- Whose earning family member has lost their employment (or) livelihood during the pandemic.
INR 18,000 per year for 2 years
NOTE: The scholarship fund can be utilized only for academic expense purposes, which includes tuition fees, uniform, internet, books/stationery, online learning, etc.
- Mark sheet of the previous class/semester
- A government-issued identity proof (Aadhaar card/voter identity card/driving license/PAN card)
- Current year admission proof (fee receipt/admission letter/institution identity card/bonafide certificate)
- Crisis document (Death certificate of parent(s) or proof of job loss) (if applicable)
- Bank account details of the applicant (or parent)
- Photograph of the applicant
How can you apply?
- Click on the ‘Apply Now’ button below.
- You will now be redirected to the ‘Unnati- Towards a Better Future Scholarship’ application form page.
- Click on the ‘Start Application’ button to begin the application process.
- Fill in the required details in the online scholarship application form.
- Upload the required documents
- Accept the ‘Terms and Conditions’ and click on ‘Preview’.
- If all the details filled in by the applicant are correctly showing on the preview screen, click on the ‘Submit’ button to complete the application process.