NEW DELHI: The Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU) has further extended the deadline of IGNOU July 2022 re-registration for all the programmes till September 25.
The IGNOU July 2022 re-registration form must be filled out before the deadline in order to take admission in the next semester or academic year. It must be noted that no students will be admitted in the next semester or academic year without submitting the IGNOU re-registration form.
How to fill IGNOU re registration form 2022?
- Go to the IGNOU official website – ignou.ac.in.
- Click on the “Re-Registration” tab.
- Read all the information and click on the “Proceed for Re-Registration”.
- A login window will be displayed on the screen.
- Login by using the enrolment ID and programme code.
- Fill up the details in the re-registration form of IGNOU.
- Pay the IGNOU re registration fee in online mode.
- After paying the fee, candidates should take a few print outs of the fee receipt along with the re-registration form and retain it for future reference.
IGNOU term end exam for June 2022 was conducted from June 22 till September 5. IGNOU hall ticket 2022 for June TEE was issued on July 19 at ignou.ac.in.
The university has started the IGNOU July 2022 re-registration process from May 20. Candidates can check the IGNOU re-registration status after the 30 days of submitting the form.
IGNOU re-registration 2022 is only for students who have already been accepted into courses offered at the university. When a candidate makes two fee payments for one application form, the university will refund one application fee to the same bank account.
Courtesy : NewsCareers360