To be eligible, an applicant must –
- be a citizen of India and currently living in the country
- return to the country of citizenship at the end of the fellowship completion
- have a postgraduate level qualification
- have 10 years of work experience
- have strong leadership potential in multiple sectors including state or central government, private sector, media, and civil society
- have a good knowledge of English
- not hold British or dual-British citizenship
The selected fellows will receive –
- Full programme fees
- Living expenses for the duration of the fellowship
- Return economy airfare from India to the UK
How can you apply?
The eligible candidate can apply for the fellowship by using the below-mentioned steps –
Step 1: Click on the ‘Apply Now’ button and read the details.
Step 2: Navigate to the ‘Apply Now’ and click on it.
Step 3: Log in using valid credentials. (Note – If the applicant is not registered, kindly register first.)
Step 4: Fill in the required details and upload relevant documents.
Step 5: Submit the application.