To be eligible, an applicant must –
- be a citizen of a Chevening-eligible country or territory
- have an undergraduate degree that enables entry into a postgraduate program at a UK university by the time of the submission of application (Note – This is typically equivalent to an upper second-class 2:1 honours degree in the UK but can be different depending on the course and university choice.)
- have at least two years of work experience (equivalent to 2,800 hours)
- return to India for a minimum of two years after the award has ended
Note – Applicants who hold refugee status in a Chevening-eligible country are eligible for a scholarship.
The following benefits will be included as part of the Chevening Scholarship –
- University tuition fees
- A monthly stipend
- Travel costs to and from the UK
- An arrival allowance
- A homeward departure allowance
- Cost of one visa application
- A travel grant to attend Chevening events in the UK
- A valid passport/national ID card
- University transcripts and degree certificates (undergraduate, postgraduate)
- Three different UK master’s course choices
- Names of two referees who know the applicant in a professional or academic capacity
English language test score
How can you apply?
The eligible candidate can apply for the scholarship by using the below-mentioned steps –
Step 1: Click on ‘Apply Now’ button.
Step 2: Log in using valid credentials. (Note – If the applicant is not registered, kindly register first.)
Step 3: Fill in the required details and upload relevant documents.
Step 4: Submit the application.