To be eligible, an applicant must –
- be studying at a post-matric or a post-secondary level
- belong to the Scheduled Tribe (ST) community
- be a permanent resident/domicile of Himachal Pradesh
- have an annual family income of not more than INR 2 lakh per annum
The selected students will receive the following benefits –
- Maintenance allowance of up to INR 1,200 per month for hostellers and up to INR 550 per month for day scholars
- Reimbursement of compulsory non-refundable fees
- Study tour charges of up to INR 1,600 per annum
- Thesis typing and printing charges of up to INR 1,600
- Annual allowance of INR 1,200 per annum for students pursuing correspondence courses
- Additional allowances of up to INR 240 per month for ST students with disabilities
- Passport size photograph of the applicant
- Attested copy of diploma, certificate or degree of all examinations passed
- Caste certificate issued by an authorised Revenue Officer
- Income certificate
- Domicile certificate
How can you apply?
Eligible candidates can apply for the scholarship through the following steps –
Step 1: Click on the ‘Apply Now’ link below.
Step 2: Navigate to ‘Applicant Corner’and click on ‘New Registration’.
Step 3: Now click on ‘Click here for other Scholarship Schemes hosted on NSP for AY 2022-23′.
Step 4: Read the guidelines carefully, select the undertaking, and ‘Continue’.
Step 5: Select the state of domicile, scholarship category (Pre Matric), scheme type (scholarship scheme), gender, and write the applicant’s name, date of birth, mobile number, and email ID.
Step 6: Provide the bank details (Bank name, IFSC Code, Account Number)
Step 7: Select Aadhaar or Bank Account Number as identification detail and click on the ‘Register’ button.
Step 8: The mobile number will be verified and an OTP will be generated.
Step 9: Now, log in using OTP and fill out the application form.
Step 10: After successful submission of the application form, an application ID and password will be generated which can be used for future references.
Note – All the applicants are advised to fill the form correctly, no changes can be made once submitted. The applicants are also advised to fill in only one application as multiple applications will cancel the form.