To be eligible, an applicant must –
- be born on or after 2nd April 1988
- be a national of an Indian or any MEXT designated country
- intend to study abroad in Japan from overseas
- have secured a GPA of at least 2.30 on a 3.00 scale at their most recent university
The selected scholars will receive the following awards –
- Full admission fee
- 100% of the tuition fee
- JPY 144,000 per month for living expenses (amount subject to change)
- Economy class air travel between the home country and APU at the beginning and end of the program
How can you apply?
Eligible candidates can apply for the scholarship through the following steps –
Step 1: Click on the ‘Apply Now’ button and read the details carefully.
Step 2: Navigate to ‘How to Apply/Login’ on the right side of the dashboard.
Step 3: Navigate to ‘Create Account’ below the page.
Step 4: Fill in the details to apply for a course at APU.
Step 5: Pay the online fees and complete the online assessment.
Step 6: The candidates will be recommended by APU for the scholarship.