To be eligible, an applicant must –
- be a resident of Maharashtra
- belong to Scheduled Caste (SC) or Neo Buddhist community
- have completed SSC or equivalent matric
- be pursuing studies at the post-matric level
- have parents’/guardians’ annual income less than or equal to INR 2.5 lakh
The selected fellows will receive the benefits as under –
The maintenance allowance will be provided as per Group I, Group II, Group III, Group IV per month for up to 10 months.
- For Day Scholars:
- Group I – INR 550 per month
- Group II – INR 530 per month
- Group III – INR 300 per month
- Group IV – INR 230 per month
- For Hosteller:
- Group I – INR 1200 per month
- Group II – INR 820 per month
- Group III – INR 570 per month
- Group IV – INR 380 per month
- Additional allowances of up to INR 150 per month for SC students with disabilities.
- A transportation allowance of INR 100 will be provided to students residing outside the campus of a hostel.
- In addition to the maintenance allowance, all mandatory fees/compulsory payable fees i.e. (Tuition Fees, Exam Fees & other Fees) by the student to the institutes are covered under this scheme.
- Income certificate (Issued by Tahsildar)
- Caste certificate
- Marksheet for last appeared examination
- Marksheet for SSC or HSC
- Father’s income certificate (if required)
- Gap & self declaration(if required)
- Hostel certificate (if required)
- Husband’s income certificate(if the girl is married)
Eligible candidates can apply for the scholarship through the following steps –
Step 1: Click on the ‘Apply Now‘ button below.
Step 2: Click on ‘New Applicant Registration’.
Step 3: Fill in all required details, verify the email and the phone number.
Step 4: Complete the Aadhaar authentication process either through OTP or biometric.
Step 5: The candidates will receive an OTP on their registered mobile number if they opt for OTP authentication.
Step 6: Complete the registration process by filling in all the required details.
Step 7: Log in using the username and password.
Step 8: Complete the scholarship application, upload necessary documents and submit.