To be eligible, an applicant must –
- be currently enrolled at an accredited Indian/ Australian or Singapore university/ institute
- be a master’s/ bachelor’s degree student
- have completed the 2nd year by the time the research stay in Switzerland begins
The selected students will receive a stipend of CHF 60 per day from the start to the last day in the University, +2 days for arrival and departure up to a maximum of 90 days (CHF 5,400 maximum).
Note – This amount covers only a portion of the average student’s living expenses. The students will be asked to prove sufficient financial means to the Swiss Cantonal authorities before a visa can be issued.
- A cover letter (describing the research projects and goals)
- A Curriculum Vitae (should not be more than 2 pages)
- A photocopy of the official transcripts of the current institute/university
- An acceptance letter (from a professor/and or hosting institute in Switzerland)
- A recommendation letter (from a current professor of Swiss university)
Note – All the documents must be uploaded in a single PDF.