To be eligible, an applicant must –
- be between 18-25 years of age as on 11th January 2023 [Note – Age relaxation of 5 years will be given to SC/ST, 3 years to OBC-NC and 10 years for PwBD candidates)
- be studying in one of the following Engineering disciplines –
- Electrical & Electronics
- Electronics & Telecommunication
- Computer Science/ IT
- have secured an aggregate of 60% in all semesters (for Gen/OBC-NC) and 50% [SC/ST/PwBD/(VH/HH/OH*)]
*Note – VH- Visually Handicapped, HH- Hearing Handicapped, OH- Orthopedically handicapped.
The selected candidates will receive INR 25,000 per month.
- Marksheet/ degree/ certificate
Eligible candidates can apply for the apprenticeship using the below-mentioned steps –
Step 1: Click on the ‘Apply Now’ button.
Step 2: Click on the ‘Register’ button and fill in the required details to ‘Register’. (Note – If already registered, log in using Gmail/Mobile number/Email Id.)
Step 3: Click on the ‘Enroll’ tab.
Step 4: Fill in all required details, and click on the ‘Submit’tab to end the enrollment procedure on the National Web Portal.
Step 5: After successful registration, click on the ‘Login’tab. (Note – If already registered, kindly log in with valid credentials.)
Step 6: Log in using the username and password.
Step 7: Search for Establishment – ‘Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Limited with establishment ID WMHMCC000051’ and complete the apprenticeship application to apply.