To be eligible, a candidate must –
- be a resident of Odisha
- be studying professional/ technical courses like Medical. Engineering, Agriculture and Allied Nursing, Diploma and different trades in ITI Government Institutions in State
Note – Students taking admission on cost-sharing/ self-financing/ NRI are not eligible.
Under this scholarship scheme, the students fulfilling the eligibility criteria will receive tuition fees, annual fees, one-time fees, hostel charges and other fees deposited by the students in the colleges/ universities/ institutions except for the caution money and other refundable money as admissible.
Further, the mess/ hostel charges of INR 1,200 per month and INR 1,000 per month for 10 months will be provided to the students as per the guidelines of ST and SC Dev, minorities, and BCW department which would be subject to change from time to time.
- Aadhaar Card of the student
- Income Certificate of the Parent/Guardian
- Caste Certificate of the Student
- Residence Certificate of the Student
- Copy of passbook of Bank account with the account number and IFSC code of the bank branch
- Passport size Photograph of a student
- Ration Card of the Parent/Guardian
- Beneficiary Id of the Parent/Guardian
- Matriculation Certificate of the Student
- Marksheet of the last exam passed
How can you apply?
Eligible candidates can apply for the scholarship by following the below-mentioned steps –
Step 1: Click on the ‘Apply Now’ below.
Step 2: Click on the ‘Register’ button and fill in the required details to register. (Note – If already registered, log in using Gmail/Mobile number/Email Id.)
Step 3: Click on the ‘Registration’ button on the top of the dashboard and tick on the terms and conditions checkbox.
Step 4: Fill in the required details to ‘Register’. (Note – If already registered, log in using valid credentials.)
Step 5: After successful registration, fill in the required details and submit.