To be eligible, an applicant must –
- be a B.E/B. Tech. degree holder in Textile Technology/ Mechanical Engineering and Electronics/ Electronics and Communications/ Electronics and Telecommunications/ Electronics and Instrumentation
- be a B.Sc. degree holder in Chemistry
- be a B.Lib. degree holder in Library Science
- be a B.Com. degree holder in Accounts
- not undergone apprenticeship training elsewhere
- not have work experience of one year or more
- not have completed 3 years after passing the qualifying examination
The selected graduate trainee will receive a monthly stipend of INR 9,000.
- Educational Qualification
- Passport size photograph
- Date of birth proof
- Caste certificate (if applicable)
Eligible candidates can apply for the apprenticeship by following the below-mentioned steps –
Step 1: Click on the ‘Apply Now’ below.
Step 2: Click on the ‘Register’ button and fill in the required details to register. (Note – If already registered, log in using Gmail/Mobile number/Email Id.)
Step 3: Navigate to ‘Advertisement and Application Form’ and click on it to download the application form.
Step 4: Send the application form with a scanned copy of documents in a single PDF file through email at – firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply for the apprenticeship, the applicants will be required to enter 16 digit MHRD NATS registration number. An applicant can register on the NATS portal by following the below-mentioned steps –
Step 1: Visit the official website of NATS.
Step 2: Click on the ‘Enroll’ tab.
Step 3: Fill in all required details and click on the ‘Submit’ tab to end the enrollment procedure on the National Web Portal.
Step 4: After successful completion of the enrollment process, save the registration number sent to the registered email Id.