- Students pursuing courses such as MBBS, BDS, Nursing, B.Pharm, BAMS, BHMS or any healthcare related courses (any year) are eligible.
- Applicants must have scored at least 70% marks in Class 12 examination.
- Annual family income of the applicant must not be more than INR 6,00,000 from all sources.
- Children of employees of Philips & Buddy4Study are not eligible.
- Open for students from Pan India.
A fixed amount of INR 50,000
Note: The scholarship fund can be utilized only for academic expense purpose which includes tuition fees, hostel fees, food, travel, internet, device, books, stationery, research work, etc.
- A government-issued identity proof (Aadhaar card/voter id card/driving license/PAN card)
- Current year admission proof (fee receipt/admission letter/institution identity card/bonafide certificate)
- Marksheet of Class 12
- Family income proof (Form 16A/income certificate from government authority/salary slips, etc.)
- Bank account details of applicant (cancelled cheque/passbook copy)
- A passport-sized photograph of the applicant
- Click on the ‘Apply Now’ button below.
- You will now be redirected to the ‘Philips Scholarship Program 2022-23’ application form page.
- Click on the ‘Start Application’ button to begin the application process.
- Fill in the required details in the online scholarship application form.
- Upload the required documents.
- Accept the ‘Terms and Conditions’ and click on ‘Preview’.
- If all the details filled in by the applicant are correctly showing on the preview screen, click on the ‘Submit’ button to complete the application process.