To be eligible, an applicant must –
- be a domicile of Haryana State
- have passed the specified Public Examination from the Punjab or Kurukshetra University or any other examining body, otherwise notified by the awarding authorit
The selected candidates will receive the following awards –
|Name of examination on the basis of which scholarships are to be awarded||Kind of Scholarship||Total||Rate for Month|
|Class 12 Scholarships||150||100||150||100||500||300/-|
Degree Level Scholarships –
|Group A||Group B||Group C||Total||Rate per month|
B.Ed./ M.Phil./ Ph.D. Scholarship
|B.Ed. Level||Rate per month||M.Phil./ Ph.D.||Rate per month|
- For the students of integrated courses after Class 12 e.g. M.B.A./ M.C.A./ B.A.-L.L.B./ B.Com.-L.L.B./B.B.A.-L.L.B./ M.F.A. etc., the scholarship amount for the initial three years will be the amount fixed for the UG course and for the remaining period will be the amount fixed for the PG course.
- For detailed information, kindly refer to the ‘Scholarship Detailed Document’.
- Aadhaar card
- Applicant’s photograph
- Applicant’s signature
- Income Certificate
- Haryana Domicile Certificate
- Caste certificate
- Class 10 and 12 certificate
- Parivar Pehchaan Patra
- Fee Receipt
- Last Exam Passed Certificate (Except for 1st-year students)
- BPL Certificate (if applicable)
- Father’s death certificate (if applicable)
How can you apply?
Eligible applicants can apply for the opportunity by following the below-mentioned steps –
Step 1: Click on the ‘Apply Now’ button.
Step 2: Click on the ‘Register’ button and fill in the required details to ‘Register’. (Note – If already registered, log in using Gmail/Mobile number/Email Id.)
Step 3: Navigate to ‘Student Registration’ at the top of the dashboard and click on it.
Step 4: Enter the Parivar Pehchaan Patra (Family Id), a list of members will be displayed, select the name of the applicant, and click on the ‘Generate OTP’ button.
Step 5: Enter the OTP received on the registered Mobile No. and Click on the ‘Verify OTP’ button.
Step 6: After OTP Verification, all the details get auto-filled in the Registration Form, and cross-check the information.
Step 7: Select the Department and College, create a password and click on the’Register’button.
Step 8: Click the login link at the portal and enter valid credentials to apply for the scholarship.
Step 9: Provide all necessary details like course, roll no., eligibility etc.
Step 10: Click on the ‘Apply’ button to save and submit the application.