The Emmes Scholarship Fund seeks to encourage students to choose, pursue and advance career and work in the area of public health. This scholarship (full/ half/ part) fund will be available to students enrolling for Master of Public Health (MPH) programs at IIPHs (Delhi NCR, Gandhinagar, Hyderabad, Shillong and Bhubaneswar).
Locations where Master of Public Health (MPH) program is available
The MPH program is currently being offered by Indian Institutes of Public Health (IIPHs) under the aegis of PHFI at Delhi NCR (Gurgaon), Gandhinagar (Gujarat), Hyderabad (Telangana), Shillong (Meghalaya) and Bhubaneswar (Odisha).
- Emmes Scholarship Fund is open to Indian nationals.
- Candidates are awarded the scholarships based on their specific interest in Public Health.
- Applicants with prior experience in Public Health are preferred.
- Candidates who have previous education or research projects focussed on public health are taken into consideration.
- Candidates with excellent academic merit are very much preferred.
- Priority is given to candidates who belong to socially and economically weaker sections.
- Women candidates are encouraged to apply for the scholarship.
- Applicants who have work experience in public health in backward and rural districts in India are preferred.
Emmes Scholarships (full/ half/ part) will be awarded, based on an assessment of available pool of self-sponsored applicants across IIPHs in the MPH program.
Click here to apply
Last date to apply : February 10, 2023.