To be eligible, an applicant must –
- hold a degree in Library & Information Science, diploma in Library Science (2 years) from a recognized university/ institute
- have passed out in 2021 and 2022
Note – Candidates who have already undergone apprenticeship training in any institute/organisation are not eligible.
The selected candidates will receive awards as follow –
- Degree holders – INR 9,000 per month
- Diploma holders – INR 8,000 per month
- Examination passed/ appearing certificate
- Caste certificate
Eligible applicants can apply for the position by following the below-mentioned steps –
Step 1: Click on the ‘Apply Now’ button.
Step 2: Click on the ‘Register’ button and fill in the required details to ‘Register’. (Note – If already registered, log in using Gmail/Mobile number/Email Id.)
Step 3: Read all the details carefully and download the application form.
Step 4: Fill in the required details, attach the self-attested copy of the necessary documents (in PDF format) and send it through email/ by post to the following address –
DESIDOC, Government of India, Ministry of Defence
Near Metcalfe House, Civil Lines, New Delhi
Email Id – firstname.lastname@example.org