To be eligible, an applicant must –
- Belong to SC/ST/OBC/SBC/EBC/DNT/Nomadi/Semi-Nomadic Tribe of Rajasthan
- Be studying in class 11 and 12
- Have an annual family income of less than INR 2.5 lakhs per annum (For SC/ST/SBC students)
- Have an annual family income of less than INR 1.5 lakhs per annum (For OBC students)
- Have an annual family income of less than INR 1 lakh per annum (For EBC students)
- Have an annual family income of less than INR 2 lakhs per annum (For DNT students)
The selected students will receive complete coverage for the following expenses:
- Registration Fee
- Enrollment Fee
- Tuition Fee
- Games Fee
- Union Fee
- Library Fee
- Examination fee
- Caste certificate
- Family income certificate
- Proof of domicile
- Bhamashah Id
- Marriage certificate (applicable for married female candidates)
- Last qualifying exam marksheet
- Fee receipt
- Aadhaar number
Follow the steps to apply for the scholarship –
Step 1: Click on the ‘Apply Now‘ button below and read the instructions.
Step 2: Fill in the required details to ‘Register‘.
Step 3: After successful registration, log in using valid credentials.
Step 4: Fill in the required information and upload the relevant documents.
Step 5: Submit the application form.