To be eligible, an applicant must –
- hold a diploma in one of the following disciplines –
- Computer Engineering
- Electrical Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Modern Office Practice (English and Hindi)/Office Management
- hold a graduate degree in one of the following disciplines –
- B.L.I.Sc. (Library Science)
- B. Pharma
- B.Sc. (Biology/Chemistry/Physics/Mathematics)
Note – Only fresh pass-out candidates (who have passed their respective courses in the year 2020 or later) can apply.
The selected candidates will receive awards as follow –
- Diploma Apprentice – INR 8,000 per month
- Graduate Apprentice – INR 9,000 per month
- Medical fitness certificate
- Certificates/ degree
How can you apply?
Eligible candidates can apply for the apprenticeship using the below-mentioned steps –
Step 1: Click on the ‘Apply Now’ button.
Step 2: Click on the ‘Register’ button and fill in the required details to ‘Register’. (Note – If already registered, log in using Gmail/Mobile number/Email Id.)
Step 3: Click on the ‘Enroll’ tab.
Step 4: Fill in all required details, and click on the ‘Submit’ tab to end the enrollment procedure on the National Web Portal.
Step 5: After successful registration, click on the ‘Login’ tab. (Note – If already registered, kindly log in with valid credentials.)
Step 6: Log in using the username and password.
Step 7: Search for Establishment – ‘INMAS/ INSTITUTE OF NUCLEAR MEDICINE AND ALLIED SCIENCES) user id NDLNOC000005’ and complete the apprenticeship application to apply.