- Open for students who are domiciles of Haryana.
- Only female candidates or those who identify as female are eligible.
- Applicants must be pursuing graduation (any year) in STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering, Mathematics) subjects at government universities/colleges.
- Aggregate marks secured by candidates in Class 12 (or equivalent) examination must be 60% or above.
- Students studying in the 2nd, 3rd, or 4th year of STEM courses must score at least 60% in the previous class/semester.
- The annual family income of the applicant must be less than INR 6 lakh.
- Students already receiving scholarships from other sources are not eligible
- Applicants studying in private colleges are not eligible
INR 30,000 (fixed amount)
- Resume of the applicant
- Copies of Class 10 marksheet, Class 12 marksheet, and previous semester marksheets (if applicable)
- Copy of Aadhaar Card
- Provisional Allotment/Admission Letter from University
- An Essay On “Why should you be given this scholarship?”
- A Letter of Recommendation (from College/University)
How can you apply?
- Click on the ‘Apply Now’ button below.
- You will now be redirected to the ‘OakNorth STEM Scholarship Program’ application form page.
- Click on the ‘Start Application’ button to begin the application process.
- Fill in the required details in the online scholarship application form.
- Upload the required documents.
- Accept the ‘Terms and Conditions’ and click on ‘Preview’.
- If all the details filled in by the applicant are correctly showing on the preview screen, click on the ‘Submit’ button to complete the application process.