To be eligible, an applicant must –
- be between 18-26 years of age
- be an achiever in academics and extracurricular activities (Sports, NCC, NSS, voluntary work, performing arts, debate, literature etc.)
- be sensitive towards the pressing problems of the nation
- be a graduate and postgraduate degree holder from any of the following diverse streams –
- Applied and Pure Science
- Humanities and Liberal Arts
- Social Work
- Psychology and Behavioural Science
- Journalism and Mass Communication
The selected candidates will receive a stipend between INR 25,000-28,000 per month, inclusive of all expenses depending on the location.
INR 7,000 per month of the total stipend will be retained as an interest-free reserve amount. The cumulative reserve amount will be paid at the end of the term and after the successful completion of the fellowship. This cumulative grant supports the Gandhi Fellowship graduates to kickstart their choices of a social enterprise individually or collaboratively with other fellows, international learning exposure or specialized higher studies in line with their aspirations.
How can you apply?
Eligible applicants can apply for the fellowship by following the below-mentioned steps –
Step 1: Click on the ‘Apply Now‘ button.
Step 2: Click on the ‘Register’ button and fill in the required details to ‘Register’. (Note – If already registered, log in using Gmail/Mobile number/Email Id.)
Step 3: Click on the ‘Apply Now’ button on the right-hand side of the dashboard.
Step 4: Fill in the required details and submit.