To be eligible, an applicant must
- be a national of South Asian countries
- hold a senior secondary school graduation diploma or post-secondary degree(s)
- have an excellent academic record
- be of good moral character
The selected candidates undertaking undergraduate studies will be granted a monthly stipend of NTD 15,000 and recipients who are undertaking postgraduate studies will get a stipend of NTD 20,000 per month. Each candidate will also receive tuition and miscellaneous expenses of NTD 40,000 each semester.
- A copy of the applicant’s passport or other nationality certificates
- A copy of the highest degree certificate and academic transcripts (CGPA 6.0 and above)
- A copy of admission application materials to universities/colleges in Taiwan. (e.g., copies of application fee remittance, application form, receipt of application from universities/colleges, emails.)
- A copy of a language proficiency certificate
- Two reference letters only: personally signed. (i.e. from a Taiwanese Mandarin teacher, a University/College Vice Chancellor, President, Principal, Professor, or Supervisor).
Note – For detailed information, kindly refer to the ‘Scholarship Detail Document’.
How can you apply?
Eligible applicants can apply for the scholarship by following the below-mentioned steps –
Step 1: Click on the ‘Apply Now’ button.
Step 2: Click on the ‘Register’ button and fill in the required details to ‘Register’. (Note – If already registered, log in using Gmail/Mobile number/Email Id.)
Step 3: Download the application form given at the bottom of the page.
Step 4: Send the application with all the required documents to the below-mentioned address –