To be eligible, an applicant must –
- be between 18-25 years of age as on 1st February 2023 (Note – 5 years of relaxation will be given to SC/ST candidates, 3 years for OBC-NC candidates and 10 years for PwBD candidates)
- be a graduate in Civil/ Mechanical/ Electrical/ Electrical & Electronics/ Instrumentation/ Computer Science/ IT)/ Chemical
- hold a diploma in Civil/ Mechanical/ Electrical/ Electrical & Electronics/ Instrumentation/ Chemical
- have secured an aggregate of 50% marks [for SC/ST/PwBD/ Visually Handicapped, Hearing Handicapped, Orthopedically handicapped*) candidates] and 60% marks [for General/OBC-NC/EWS candidates]
The selected diploma holders will receive a monthly stipend of INR 15,000 and graduates will receive INR 25,000.
- Degree/ certificate/ marksheet of previous qualifying examination
- Caste certificate
How can you apply?
Eligible candidates can apply for the apprenticeship using the below-mentioned steps –
Step 1: Click on the ‘Apply Now’ button.
Step 2: Click on the ‘Register’ button and fill in the required details to ‘Register’. (Note – If already registered, log in using Gmail/Mobile number/Email Id.)
Step 3: Click on the ‘Enroll’ tab.
Step 4: Fill in all required details, and click on the ‘Submit’ tab to end the enrollment procedure on the National Web Portal.
Step 5: After successful registration, click on the ‘Login’ tab. (Note – If already registered, kindly log in with valid credentials.)
Step 6: Log in using the username and password.
Step 7: Search for Establishment – ‘HINDUSTAN PETROLEUM CORPORATION LTD. (MUMBAI REFINERY) have establishment ID “WMHMCS000015‘ and complete the apprenticeship application.