To be eligible, an applicant must –
- students who are pursuing higher education
The scholarship award is $1,000.
To qualify for this scholarship, applicants must meet the following requirements:
- Attend an accredited US-Based university or college
- Possess an excellent academic record
- Demonstrate the ability to lead
- Grant must go to tuition purposes
- Complete an essay for submission (see essay guidelines below)
Please note the following deadlines:
- Application Deadline: May 1, 2023
- Announcement Date: May 15, 2023
- The scholarship will be awarded to the recipient by May 20, 2023
The scholarship funds will be paid directly to winner’s college or university to be used for tuition or other fees.
To qualify for the scholarship, please follow the essay guidelines below:
- Essay Topic : Where do you see yourself 10 years from now?
- The essay should be 600 words.
- Any resources should be carefully noted and cited appropriately.
- Any plagiarism or fabrication will disqualify the applicant from award disbursement.
The application process for the Mark R. Graham Scholarship includes completing an online application form, and writing a 600-word essay on the topic of [Where do you see yourself 10 years from now?]. The deadline for the scholarship is May 1, 2023.
The Mark R. Graham Scholarship is designed to provide financial support to deserving students who are committed to furthering their education. By awarding this scholarship, we hope to make a positive impact on the lives of these students and help them achieve their full potential.
How can you apply?
To apply, Complete the online application form and upload your essay:
Click “Apply Now”
For More Information please contact through Online Contact Form