To be eligible, an applicant must –
- hold a B.E./ B.Tech – ECE, CSE, IT, Mechanical or B.A./ B.Sc./ B.Com./ B.Voc./ BCA or any undergraduate degree of 3 years duration
- hold a technical diploma (ECE/CSE/IT) or non-technical diploma (commercial practices/ modern office management)
- have passed out in 2021 and 2022
The selected graduates will receive INR 18,000 per month and diploma holders will receive INR 13,500 per month. The candidates will be provided subsidized canteen and bus pass fare for public transportation during training.
- Marksheet (Original and one set of copies)
- Provisional/degree certificate
- Community certificate
- Aadhaar card copy
- 2 passport size photograph
- BOAT Registration details for B.E/B.Tech and Diploma candidates.
Eligible applicants can apply for the apprenticeship by following the below-mentioned steps –
Step 1: Click on the ‘Apply Now’ button.
Step 2: Click on the ‘Register’ button and fill in the required details to ‘Register’. (Note – If already registered, log in using Gmail/Mobile number/Email Id.)
Step 3: Read the details carefully and send biodata/resume through email at – firstname.lastname@example.org on or before 15th February 2023.
Note – It is mandatory for candidates to enrol themselves on National Apprenticeship Training Scheme (NATS) portal before applying for apprenticeship training.