- Students pursuing studies in the first-year of general undergraduate courses in any stream at institutions located in Delhi, Pune and Bangalore are eligible.
- Applicants must have secured at least 60% marks in Class 12 board examination.
- The annual family income of the applicants from all sources must be less than INR 8 lakh.
- Open for Pan India students.
INR 50,000 for one year
The applicants are required to attach the following documents –
- Class 12 marksheet and passing certificates
- A government-issued identity proof (Aadhaar card/ voter id card/driving license/PAN card)
- Current year admission proof (fee receipt/admission letter/institution identity card/bonafide certificate)
- Family income proof (ITR Form-16/income certificate from competent government authority/salary slips)
- Bank account details of the applicant (bank passbook/cancelled cheque)
- Recent passport size photograph
- Click on the ‘Apply Now’ button below.
- You will now be redirected to the ‘ZScholars Program’ application form page.
- Click on the ‘Start Application’ button to begin the application process.
- Fill in the required details in the online application form.
- Upload relevant documents.
- Accept the ‘Terms and Conditions’ and click on ‘Preview’.
- If all the details filled in by the applicant are correctly showing on the preview screen, click on the ‘Submit’ button to complete the application process.