To be eligible, an applicant must:
- You must be currently enrolled at college/university in the U.S.
- You must be at least 18 years old when you enter.
- You must submit an essay by March – 30, 2023.
One student will be awarded $1,000; (nonrenewable) to be paid directly to their college or university admissions office.
Essay Contest Guidline
We want students to write an essay on given topic. You’ll submit your essay on the application form.
- Essay question: Describe a time in your life when you felt that you were treated unfairly. How did it affect you and how were you able to get past whatever it was?
- Essay submissions should be no less than 600 words.
- All essays will be evaluated based on their content quality, originality, and practicality.
Deadline: The scholarship application deadline is March – 30, 2023. The awarded student will be contacted by us in April- 10, 2023.
Award-Announcement: The scholarship application announcement April – 15, 2023.
How can you apply?
Click on the ‘Apply Now‘ button.