To be eligible, an applicant must:
- be an Indian citizen
- possess a first-class degree or equivalent diploma of similar standard from a recognised university
- have secured admission or have applied for admission in reputable foreign universities for courses commencing from August 2023 but not later than February 2024
Note – Candidates studying in the final year of the degree or diploma courses are also eligible to apply. They are required to produce their final year marksheet or provisional certificate from the institute stating that they have completed their degree/diploma course and have secured a first class before the end of June.
The selected candidates will receive an interest-free loan scholarship as follow –
- A maximum of INR 10,00,000 per scholar will be awarded to the top 3 K.C. Mahindra fellows
- A maximum of INR 5,00,000 per scholar will be awarded to the remaining successful applicants
- A copy of admission letters
- A letter of recommendation from anyone referee (Note – The letter should be on the letterhead of the institute or company)
- A short statement as to the general aptitude and interest including the type of vocation the candidate would like to pursue and the candidate’s ambitions & aspirations in life
- A copy of the GRE/GMAT score (if applicable)
- A copy of the IELTS/TOEFL score (if applicable)
- Evidence of course and degree certificates with mark sheets
- Rank certificate (if applicable)
- A copy of Class 10 & 12 marksheet
- School Leaving Certificate
- Evidence of age (self-attested copy)
- A copy of an updated Curriculum Vitae (CV)
Note – For detailed information, kindly go through ‘Document List’.
How can you apply?
Eligible applicants can apply for the scholarship by following the below-mentioned steps –
Step 1: Click on the ‘Apply Now‘ button.
Step 2: Click on the ‘Register’ button and fill in the required details to ‘Register’. (Note – If already registered, log in using Gmail/Mobile number/Email Id.)
Step 3: Navigate to ‘Click Here to Apply’ under ‘K. C. Mahindra Scholarships for Post-Graduate Studies Abroad’ and click on it.
Step 4: Click on ‘Create an account’ to create an account by filling the required details.
Step 5: After creating the account successfully, fill in the required details, upload the necessary documents and submit.