NEW DELHI: The Institute of Chartered Accountants will close the chartered accountant (CA) May-June 2023 registrations process tomorrow at icai.org. Candidates can submit forms for CA final, intermediate and foundation exams 2023.
The last date to submit ICAI CA May 2023 forms is till 11:59 PM on February 24, the last date of submission with late fee of Rs 300 is March 3, 2023. ICAI form 2023 correction window will be open from 10 AM on March 4 to 11:59 PM on March 10, 2023.
ICAI CA May-June 2023 registration
- First, visit the website- icai.org.
- Click on the link that reads ‘examinations’ and ‘Examinations-May/June2023’
- Then log in at- eservices.icai.org with your user ID and password and fill up the application form.
- Upload all the required documents and pay the application fee.
- Download the filled CA exam form for future reference.
The ICAI CA admit cards with photographs and signatures of the candidates is released generally 14 days prior to the commencement of the examination. Candidates that plan to appear in the May/June 2023 exams can check their status at the Self Service Portal (SSP) to ensure that they meet the eligibility criteria to be able to fill the exam forms at SSP.
Courtesy : NewsCareers360