To be eligible for this scholarship, an applicant must:
- be a non-EEA (European Economic Area) national
- have applied for a full-time bachelor’s or master’s at Erasmus University Rotterdam
- meet the specific requirements of the institution of choice
- not hold a diploma from an education facility in the Netherlands
The students selected for the scholarship will receive € 5,000 every year based on academic excellence.
- Unconditional admission letter
- Motivation letter (including intended career path)
- Proof of excellence during Bachelor’s (certified copy of bachelor’s degree including grade list)
- Description of financial position including a bank statement
*Note – If the applicants have not completed their bachelor’s yet, the average grade of the current year until the date of application will be considered.
Eligible candidates can apply for the scholarship by following the steps mentioned below –
Step 1: Click the ‘Apply Now’ button below.
Step 2: Click on the ‘Register’ button on the right-hand side of the dashboard and fill in the required details to ‘Register’. (Note – If already registered, log in using the registered email Id.)
Step 3: Navigate to the ‘Apply Now’ button at the bottom of the page to access the application form.
Step 4:Fill in the application form, upload the documents and submit to complete the process.