To be eligible, an applicant must-
- be a domicile of Maharashtra
- belong to OBC, SEBC, VJNT & SBC category
- have taken admission in DGT, New Delhi or MSCVT-approved courses
- have taken admission through the PPP scheme in Government Skill Development Institutes or Private Institute
- have a family income of INR 8 lakh
- have not taken any benefit for a course previously from any institution
The selected candidates will receive an 80% institute course fees (Private Institute Course Fee – Government Institute Course fee) for both SSC Pass and SSC fail categories.
- Aadhaar card
- Ration card
- Caste certificate
- Marksheet SSC /HSC
- Previous year’s marksheet for renewal
- Domicile certificate
- Income certificate/declaration for the business person
- Non-creamy layer certificate
- Recommendation letter
Eligible candidates can apply for the scholarship through the following steps –
Step 1: Click on the ‘Apply Now‘ button below.
Step 2: Click on ‘New Applicant Registration’.
Step 3: Fill in all required details, verify the email and phone number.
Step 4: Complete the Aadhaar authentication process either through OTP or biometrics.
Step 5: The candidates will receive an OTP on their registered mobile number if they opt for OTP authentication.
Step 6: Complete the registration process by filling in all the required details.
Step 7: Log in using the username and password.
Step 8: Complete the scholarship application, upload the necessary documents and submit.