NEW DELHI: The Army Institute of Fashion and Design (AIFD) has extended the last date for registration for Army Institute of Fashion and Design Written Admission Test (AIFD WAT) 2023 till March 31, 2023. Eligible candidates can fill AIFD WAT 2023 application form online on the official website – aifd.edu.in. AIFD OAT 2023 is scheduled to be conducted on April 23, 2023.
Candidates will have to make payment of Rs 1,000 as application fee while registering themselves for the exam. The scrutiny of the online AIFD WAT 2023 application and uploaded documents will be held on March 25. The institute will issue the AIFD OAT admit card in the first week of April.
Steps to register for AIFD WAT 2023
- Visit the official website of AIFD – aifd.edu.in.
- Click on the tab ‘Admissions 2023-24’
- Candidates will be redirected to the registration page
- Click on ‘New Registration’
- Fill in all the required details such as personal details, academic qualifications, etc
- Pay the application fee of Rs 1,000.
- Attach the documents required
- Submit AIFD WAT application form 2023
AIFD WAT registration 2023: Documents required
- Attendance card
- Marksheet of higher degree/ examination
- Marksheet of the qualifying examination
- Age proof according to the class 10 or 12 or equivalent exam mark sheet/ TC
- Category certificate (if applicable)
- Certificate 1 (For the children of Army Personnel serving continuous 10 years service in the Army, Discharged/Released/Retired/ after 10 Years of service/ killed in action/ died during service/ disabled in action/ medically boarded out with pension).
- Certificate 2 (For stepchildren of Army Personnel who were born from wedlock where at least one parent serves in the Army/ adopted children of Army Personnel who have been adopted for minimum 5 years before the commencement of the course).
- Certificate 3 (For children of Army Medical Corps/AD Corps Officers serving in Navy Medical Establishment/Air Force/MNS/APS and TA Personnel).
Courtesy : NewsCareers360