NEW DELHI: The University of Madras has declared the results of November 2022 examination conducted for various undergraduate, postgraduate and professional courses. Candidates can check and download the Madras University exam result 2022-23 through the official website unom.ac.in.
Students need to log in with their registration number and date of birth to download their Madras University UG, PGmarksheet. The result for MSc, MBA, and MA(HRM) courses will be published on March 23, 2023.
How to check Madras University result 2022 November session
The students can follow the steps provided below to download Madras University results:
- Visit the official website of the University of Madras at www.unom.ac.in.
- On the homepage, go to the “Examination” section and then click on the “Results” link.
- Now select the desired course and semester link.
- Enter the required credentials and click on submit tab.
- The Madras University result will be displayed on the screen.
- Download the UoM result PDF and take a printout of it for future reference.
Courtesy : NewsCareers360