To be eligible, an applicant must:
- be a citizen of India
- be a scientist/technician/post-doctoral fellow/postgraduate student (preferably of Ph.D. level)
The selected candidates will receive the awards in the following way:
- A monthly stipend
- Cost of accommodation
- Living expenses
- Transport from the airport to the host institute
- International airfare
Note – For more details about the benefits, kindly refer to the ‘Guidelines for Stipend Calculation’ document.
- Fellowship proposal form
- Flight quotation evidence
- Parent supervisor recommendation letter
- Host supervisor acceptance letter
Eligible candidates can apply for the position using the steps listed below-
Step 1: Click the ‘Apply Now’ button below.
Step 2: Click on the ‘Register’ button on the right-hand side of the dashboard and fill in the required details to ‘Register’. (Note – If already registered, log in using the registered email ID.)
Step 3: Navigate to the ‘Register Here’ option on the right side of the page.
Step 4: Fill in all the details, upload the required necessary documents and click on the ‘Submit’ button to complete the application.