To be eligible, an applicant must –
- be a citizen of India
- be in the age group of 18 to 28 years
- have completed ITI in the last three years (passed out in 2020 or after) from a government-recognised institute in the specified trade (full-time course)
- Candidates who have their contract IDs created under the Apprenticeship Act 1961 for any other apprenticeship training are not eligible for applying.
- A relaxation in the upper age limit is admissible for SC/ST/OBC/PWD/EWS candidates as per the guidelines of the Indian government.
The selected candidates will receive the awards in the following way:
|Ref. & AC||16|
The selected ITI graduates will receive a monthly stipend ranging between INR 7,000 to 7,700 along with medical facilities as per the provisions of the Workmen compensation act.
Note – Selected applicants will need to arrange their accommodation and other related arrangements on their own.
- Qualification certificates
Eligible applicants can apply for the apprenticeship by following the below-mentioned steps –
Step 1: Click on the ‘Apply Now‘ button.
Step 2: Click on the ‘Register’ button and fill in the required details to ‘Register’. (Note – If already registered, log in using Gmail/Mobile number/Email Id.)
Step 3: Click on the ‘Candidate Login/Register’ option at the top of the dashboard.
Step 4: Now, select ‘Register as a candidate’, and enter the email Id and mobile number to ‘Register’ on the portal. (Note – The candidates already registered on the NAPS portal can select ‘login as a candidate’ and log in using valid credentials)
Step 5:After successful registration, applicants will receive an email with a unique registration code using which they can activate their accounts to apply.
Step 6: After activating the account, log in using the valid credentials and navigate to ‘Apprenticeship Opportunities’.
Step 7:Click on ‘Find Establishment’, choose the Establishment Name and type ‘SAIL IISCO STEEL PLANT, Burnpur (E03171900012)’ and click on ‘Apply’.
Step 9: Fill in the details, upload the necessary documents and submit.
Note – The ITI students can use their roll number to register on the NAPS portal.