To be eligible, an applicant must:-
- be a female student/scholar/social activist/teacher
- be in the age group of 21 to 40 years
- belong to a non-tier-1 city and rural parts of India
- be enrolled in/associated with any university/academic/non-academic institution
Selected candidates will receive a monthly stipend of ₹20,000 and reimbursement of two-way travel costs (by deluxe/AC bus/3 Tier AC train) along with a certificate of completion.
Additionally, hostel accommodation will be provided to interns during their programme. It will include basic amenities such as shared rooms with attached bathrooms (mattress not included), a table, chair, and cupboard.
However, interns are responsible for their own meals, as mess charges are not included in the accommodation fee. The hostel is available for two days before the program begins and two days after it ends.
- Declaration of Secrecy
Eligible candidates can apply for the position using the steps listed below-
Step 1: Click the ‘Apply Now’
Step 2: Click on the ‘Register’ button on the right-hand side of the dashboard and fill in the required details to ‘Register’. (Note:- If already registered, log in using the registered email ID.)
Step 3: Read the details carefully and download the application form.
Step 4: Fill in the required information and upload the necessary documents to complete the application.
Step 5: Now, click on the given Google form link and fill in the required details.
Step 6: Upload the scanned copy of the duly filled self-attested form and submit it on and before 10th February 2024.
Application Deadline: 10th June 2024
The candidates will be selected based on the recommendations of the selection committee.
Terms and Conditions
- The internship programme is conducted every two months.
- Each cycle of the internship program will accommodate 20 selected candidates.
- Once an applicant has applied for a specific cycle, changes to their application are not permitted.
- An Internship Coordinator, appointed by the Ministry of Women and Child Development, will oversee all aspects of the internship, including networking and communication with stakeholders.
- The Ministry reserves the right to assess interns’ performance and ensure the timely completion of assignments.
- The Ministry has the authority to terminate the internship program, providing notice to any intern found to be non-compliant or underperforming at any stage of the program.