This Course is Offered and Certified by uLektz Academy
About the Course:
This course provides students with cocept of Geology in civil engineering, sructure of earth and its composition, weathering of rocks, landforms and processes associated with river, wind, groundwater and sea, ground water, relevance to civil engineering, physical properties of minerals, engineering properties of rocks and study of structures of folds, faults and joints.
1. Will familiarize about Geological maps.
2. Will demonstrate Relevance to civil engineering.
3. Will develop Remote sensing for civil engineering applications.
There is no particular prerequisite to learn Fundamentals of Engineering Geology you will be able to do very well, if you have these basic skills:
1. Good Analytics Skills
2. Good Understanding Skills
3. Good Communication Skills
- Module 1: PHYSICAL GEOLOGY
- Module 2: MINEROLOGY
- Module 3: PETROLOGY
- Module 4: STRUCTURAL GEOLOGY AND GEOPHYSICAL METHODS
- Module 5: APPLICATION OF GEOLOGICAL INVESTIGATIONS
- FINAL ASSESSMENT
Learning Content – 90 hours
Language – English
Certification – Learners will get the Certification after successful completion of the course.
Engineering geologist, Assistant Geologist, Mining Geologist, Mines – Engineer etc.