About the Program
The Minority Development Department, Government of Maharashtra invites applications for State Minority Scholarship Part II (DHE) 2020-21 from graduation and postgraduation students. The selected students will receive a total annual course fee or INR 5,000 (whichever amount is less).
State Minority Scholarship Part II (DHE) 2020-21, Deadline: 31-Aug-2021
To be eligible, an applicant must –
- Be a domicile of Maharashtra.
- Have graduation or post-graduation in Arts/Commerce/Science/Law/Education.
- Have an annual family income of up to INR 8 lakh.
- Maharashtrian students studying out of Maharashtra cannot apply for this scheme.
- The selected students will receive a total annual course fee or INR 5,000 (whichever amount is less).
- Previous year marksheet
- Domicile certificate
- Income certificate
- Class 12 marksheet
- Current year fee receipt
- Minority certificate (self-declared)
- College bonafide certificate
How can you apply?
Eligible candidates can apply for the scholarship through following steps –
Step 1: Click on the ‘Apply Now‘.
Step 2: Click on ‘New Applicant Registration’.
Step 3: Fill in all required details, verify the email and the phone number and register.
Step 4: Complete the Aadhaar authentication process either through OTP or biometric.
Step 5: The candidates will receive an OTP on their registered mobile number if they opt for OTP authentication.
Step 6: Complete the registration process by filling in all the required details.
Step 7: Log in using the username and password.
Step 8: Complete the scholarship application, upload necessary documents and submit.
- Application deadline: 31st August 2021
Terms and Conditions:
- Only 2,000 applicants will be provided quota (freshers).
Courtesy – buddy4study.com