This Course is Offered and Certified by uLektz Academy
About the Course:
This course provides students with concept of PN junction diode, diffusion and drift current densities, forward and reverse bias characteristics, switching characteristics, NPN And PNP junction transistors- early effect, JFETs – drain and transfer characteristics- current equations-pinch off voltage and its significance and metal-semiconductor junction.
1. Will familiarize about Varactor diode.
2. Will demonstrate Gallium Arsenide device.
3. Will develop Gummel Poon-model.
There is no particular prerequisite to learn Electronic Devices you will be able to do very well, if you have these basic skills:
1. Good Analytics Skills
2. Good Understanding Skills
3. Good Communication Skills
- Module 1: SEMICONDUCTOR DIODE
- Module 2: BIPOLAR JUNCTION TRANSISTORS
- Module 3: FIELD EFFECT TRANSISTORS
- Module 4: SPECIAL SEMICONDUCTOR DEVICES
- Module 5: POWER DEVICES AND DISPLAY DEVICES
- FINAL ASSESSMENT
Learning Content – 90 hours
Language – English
Certification – Learners will get the Certification after successful completion of the course.
Power Electronics Engineer, Sr. Systems Engineer, Applications Development Engineer etc.